Getting original documents back from court

Dear Learned Ones : Question : During case hearings regarding a DDA flat my advocate deposited some original documents with the Dwarka courts. What is the process to get these documents back from court now that the case is over. I will be very surprised if I have to pay a fee to get my own documents back. Please comment....... Thank you for your help and time................... pradeep




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x