LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAINAMKUMAR   27 April 2021

Get my shop back for expanding my business and the tenant was not give me back

Hello honorable expert
Me gujrat ka rahene wala hu, Hamare pas 2 property he jo baju baju me he yaniki dono property ki bich ki wall 1 hi he.

Ab problem ye he ki ye property hamne bahot sal pahele purchased ki thi tab 1 property pe hamara kabja tha aur jo dusri property he uspe ek tenant tha jab humne purchased ki tab wo tenant ka kabja tha.
But ab muje wo property ki jarurat he mere business ko expanding karne keliye to mana kar raha he.
Hum ne ek bar usko notice bheja vakil ke dvara to usne uske reply me esa answers diya ki "
Hum ne aapke pas se ye property rent se nahi li he to aap huje kuchha bhi kaheneke haqdar nahi he"
But abhi aajke din me us properly ke legal malik hum he wo koi kiraya bhi nahi deta bahut salose
So please all expert me in halato me apni property kese vapas milegi


 6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 April 2021

Re-write your query, preferably in English or Hindi.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 April 2021

The final remedy is only by contacting a local advocate for eviction of the tenant through the process of the court.

munaga rao   27 April 2021

File a case as you are possessing purchased property legal documents. But doubt arises on that you said he is not paying any rent since a long time or even from beginning and how you have accepted Regn in your favour without handing over the purchased property in unencumbered when already the past tenant is using that property?

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 April 2021

Your profile reveals that you are posting too many an issue. What is the real issue, if any? 

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     27 April 2021

Since you have legally purchased the property it does not curtail your right of eviction even if the previous owner had rented it. You can file an eviction suit claiming bonafide use, you can get the vacant possession if you can prove your bonafides for personal use. You had better consult a local praciticing advoacate.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 April 2021

I am sorry for my earlier posting. It was in respect of another query. Due to technical defects attempts in editing was unsuccessful.

As to the present query, eviction is possible only through the due process of law - i.e. you need to approach a court of law as designated by the local rent law. Bona fide requirements of the Landlord  as well the non-payment of rent coupled with denial of title of the landlord are substantial grounds for seeking eviction of the tenant. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query