Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nayan Jyoti Hazarika (Junior Engineer(Civil))     08 June 2012

General people affecting from caste system in india

Sir/ Medam,

In our India, there are various community. Some belonging to sc/st caste or some belonging to obc etc. Now a days, all people want their own reservation in every field. In every govt. related exam, only (40-50)% of total post is unreserved which is for all candidate including sc/st/obc etc. .I am from general caste, and I am suffering from this caste system in our India. I am explaining this from my own experience:--- I have applied in a govt. job.Than i have cleared wriiten exam of that exam  and qualified for personal interview. There was 25 nos candidate qualifying for 15post. On that interview, 4/5 nos general candidate and others from (sc/st/obc) caste. 7 post for (sc/st/obc) caste candidate and 8 post was unreserved. When result declared, it was found that some of the candidate get their job at their own quota. and others 8 nos. candidate get their job as unreserved. but unfortunately no general candidate were on that vacancy list. Is it fare for general candidate. This same incident happens to my elder brother. I have no objection if there was some quota for BPL candidate. But those who have got their job all were from atleast middle class family. I am suffering a lot from this caste sytem.

So, Sir, i am egerly waitting for your reply.

Learning

2 Replies

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     08 June 2012

What cannot be cured must be endured,best wishes.

Chaitanya (Later)     23 June 2012

Appeal to youth: Use the caste free, not for matrimony, https://yukti.co.in and protest against the caste based marriage system in India.

Kind Regards,
Yukti Admin

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register