FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagjeet (peon)     01 September 2010

General Diary?

Dear All, What is General Diary? And how can it be used for returning the Streedhan if one intentionally wants to return the same to avoid future complications.


 2 Replies

Jagjeet (peon)     04 September 2010

My dear Advocates, Please provide the information how can one make the entry in General Diary with the police? Actually it will help a lot to the readers and also me. I want to return the things of Streedhan but my in-laws are not accepting or avoiding for claiming extra cash after filing 498a

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     05 September 2010

Do you hae a layer to conduct the case in court? Because he could have told you so. Anyway make a petition to the concerned Magistrate expressing your willingness to return those articles ans ask for its necessary direction in this respect. When the matter is sub judice ,you have no necessity to run after the police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query