cpc

gazette notification-amended cr.p.c 2010

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

CR.P.C SEC 5,6,&7 GOT NOTIFIED WITHOUT ANY ANOUNCEMENT ON W.E.F 01-11-2010- I.E 41 A,B,C,D ARE IN FORCE-

PLS SEE THE NOTIFICATION ATTACHED-

Attached File : 39 39 pjr scan 001.rar downloaded 1690 times

LAWYER IN JAIPUR

sir

plz re upload the attachment\. there is a problem to download the same!!!!!!

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

please

Attached File : 14 14 pjr scan 001.rar downloaded 601 times

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

PLS BEAR

Attached File : 43 43 pjr scan 001.rar downloaded 416 times

Advocate

THANK U Sir, but the file is not downloading, problem still persists.  Please clariy whether the police has authority to give bail, if so why or if not why. please interpret and give views. Is it beneficial to advocates or not.

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

YES -THE POLICE IS AUTHORISED TO GIVE BAIL UPTO 7 YEARS SENTENCE CASES 

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

PLS SEE NOW

Attached File : 42 42 pjr scan 002.rar downloaded 478 times

Advocate

Sir, as per my view Police need not arrest the accused for the offences for which punishment is upto seven years.  They can enquire and directly file a charge sheet without arresting and then court will issue summons to accused to appear before.  I hope    accused will not be arrested and produced before court for remand.  Only in case if Police thinks that accused may commit other offences or as given in sec.41 cr.p.c. police can arrest.  He has no authority to give bail, because Sec. 436 or 437 are not amended.  Sec.41 cr.p.c. speaks about arrest of persons but not release of persons on bail.  Pl. suggest and comment in this regard.  (My view may be wrong)  Experts please give your views in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x