LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

great (mgr.)     18 September 2013

Gazette notification after 10 yr of name change

Hello, I change my name in 2003 form Hisar , Haryana. that time i have done two procedure - one is affidivate and second is newspaper publication. That time have not give Gazette notification. Now my employer require Gazette notification of my name change. But Gazette notification can be given with in 30 day or so  of name change. please guide me after ten yr of name change how i will send my name change in gazette notification.


 3 Replies

Priya Sukumaran (Consultant)     18 September 2013

who said it is 30 days??

great (mgr.)     18 September 2013

it is clear in guidelines in change name by deptt of publications. please guide me after 10 yr how it will be done

Priya Sukumaran (Consultant)     18 September 2013

You must have a school certificate in your previous name. If u have that u can apply in gazette with notary public signature

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query