Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeepsingh   14 August 2015

Gay husband

Hello Experts,

Need your advice on how to go about with this case. My sister was married to a man and went on steadily for about a year and then when they were planning to have a baby, my sisters husband asked her to goto a fertility center and get the artificial insemenation done, my sister had got the medical tests done, and everything was normal, but when she asked her husband also to get it done, he outright rejected it and said everything is normal. Then asked him why is he asking her to goto the fertility center, he did not have an answer. My sister has caught him red handed watching gay movies and doing what not in the bathroom. We have already filed for a divorce which is going on at the moment. He is now being asked to travel to UK on an assignment for a long duration and will not be available to attend the cases, in other words, he is planning to flee the country. How can we stop him from going without closing the divorce case? We have opened the case under Sec 13 Family Courts Act.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Pradeep.

Learning

6 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     14 August 2015

MCD is the best way. Check with Lawyer he can give POA(Power of Attorney) and leave the country. 

One question that raises my mind is - Was the Marriage consummated or not????

(Guest)

It is not wrong to be gay, but being gay and marrying a girl is wrong.  It is entirely the guys fault, and he has to give divorce to wife via MCD.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 August 2015

on what grounds did you file divorce under sec 13 hma.if he is leaving the country on some assignment he can assign some of his relative as poa to appear on behalf of him during the proceedings.but poa is not possible in mcd

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     14 August 2015

You have already filed Divorce Ptition and if he does notturn up, your matter will getfinished fast, why do you want him to remain present,if there is issue of mainteannace , take outlook outnotice at airport for recovry of arrears

pradeepsingh   17 August 2015

He has cheated all of us and we would definitely want to get the compensation from him for the harrassment and mental trauma that he has caused to my sister and to my family. Can we file a cheating case against him? Yes, we would want to teach him a lesson and not screw up any other girl's life in the future.

Srikanth   19 August 2015

Yes do file a cheating case directly in the court as these kind of people should be punished. I do not have any problem with Gay people but for the sake of society and their family spoiling a girls life is not correct and is criminal minded.

One girl in Delhi committed suscide few months back because of such idiot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register