LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal Joshi   16 March 2018

Gangster is forcing for money

My brother is the owner of a car garage. before a week, someone stole customer’s car from his garage. we started searching the car and called the polish. after very next day, the polish officer found the car during the investigation but they need original documents of car and owner to release the car from a court. Unfortunately, we got to know that our customer was a gangster and doesn’t have any documents of car. So, polish seized the car worth 20 lacs. 

Here, we did our job. I accept car was stolen from our place but we did our best and get the car back but if he does not have legal authority of car then what can we do here?

Now, A gangster is calling my brother extorting cash 5 lacs in reward of his car. He is forcing my family to get his car back or amount.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 March 2018

File complaint with the help of local advocate to polish station and also send one copy of complaint to superintendent of polish of your district or to polish commissioner.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register