Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     09 September 2011

Fundamental rules on LCI - Code of Conduct & Ethics

FUNDAMENTAL RULES ON LCI – CODE OF CONDUCT & ETHICS

I’m posting this thread to elicit inputs from Ld. Members of this forum so that there could actually exist, code of conduct and ethical code, which would govern the writers’, members’ and authors’ words…

I would appreciate if @Admin could endorse this thread and support the cause !

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Learning

3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 September 2011

Well it is otherwise wonderful site but lot of imposters and I agree and I also agree contigent has gate crashed into it.

This all happens due to marks system , if it is abolished the fakes will evoparate within no time.

My view point on giving the fundamental points is every reply should follow some basic rules like:

- The reply should include law-point and not generic

- The reply should be free from personal gestures and should only advice with pros & cons of the situation

- The reply should not try to malign other writers or try to impose their personal thinking to other writers

- The reply should be in consonance with the basics of our fundamental rights and should not seem like provoking the Author

- Postig news articles is not at all a good idea as these news items are already available to larger number of people via. print media. Posting news articles should go into "Article" section and not forums.

Like this there should be some generic fundamental rules which every member should follow to make this forum more quality oriented than quantity oriented.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Why not make it a rule that when someone gives personal remarks and gisgraces the decorum of this forum, that member be barred for one week ???????????

I think @Princess, @Utpala, @Hema, @Roshni would have problems with this rule as they are the personal attack bounty hunters gang :p

And let's censor the above last line ....... :D

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register