LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash   24 October 2017

Full and final settlement

I would like to know if it is possible that a company share the required document for receiving of full and final settlement and I could just re-send the signed copy of the same by speed post or share the scanned documents via email and get the final amount once the company receives the mailed documents. 

I am asking this question because I am at my home town and my brother has gone through an operation and my presence is needed here and I am in need of some money. It has been over 60 days and now company has agreed to pay me but they are asking for my presence to sign some FNF receiving documents.

Please help and Thank you in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 October 2017

If your salary a/c is still functional/operation request to transfer the FnF wages/payouts in it. 

If your personal email id is in company's records request to send the soft copy at it or send your email id.

If your permanent/home address is company's records request to send the hard copy at it.

Have you handed over the charge/assets?

If yes and nothing is pending company may agree.

If HR person is not agreeing due to his masters' policies for him/her try by requesting good offices of MD/CEO and mntion sickness of family member.

Santana   09 June 2018

Yes Offer your responses on dunkin donut and also get a totally free donut promo code. https://telldunkin.us In return of this they will certainly provide you the free donut on your following check out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More