Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Garima   15 June 2016

Full and final settlement

Hi,

I started working for an private Clinical Research Firm on 09th March, 2015. Usually I get delayed salary every month since my joining. Due to my hard work I got promotion and confirmation within three months of my service. 

But from September onwards I have not get any salary, and I send so many mail to employer regarding this, but he always gave a new date for releasing salary. Atlast in January I resigned and asking for F&F. As per company's policy my F&F has to be done within 60 days of my resignation. I have resigned on 18th June, but company has not done anything. When I followed up they gave me another date of 30th May, and told that company and employer got bankrupt. 

However employer has started working in leading Pharma Company on a handsome salary and he is capable enough to do my F&F.

I want to know what can be done, as I want to take legal action against him.

Please write to me at garimaclinicalresearch@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 June 2016

Give complaint to labour officer at your office location

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     15 June 2016

Send a legal notice demanding your outstanding salary as well as dues related to full and final settlement. If they don't pay, approach the appropriate forum in order to recover the same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2016

You haev posted that:

"When I followed up they gave me another date of 30th May, and told that company and employer got bankrupt. "

Is it in writing?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register