LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M H RAJ (CEO)     30 March 2010

Fraudulent Registration

Hi I am from Andhrapradesh here I have one case, my friend1 have 9 acres agricultural land near the city, they lost their documents , recently he want to sell his land to another friend2 , friend2 Check for EC (Encumberance),  that land already registered with other persons (i.e  Fraudulent Registration) without knowledge of my friend1, but those Fraudulent Registered  persons did one mistake they entered wrong name as land lord name not my friend1 name its some other name, still my friend2 want to buy that land and asked to registrar to do registration but he is not accepted for registration and he said go to high court and take permission (Court direction) to registration, is it possible ? if it is not possible what can my friend2 to do ? Please reply

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     30 March 2010

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suryanarayana Tangirala (Advocate)     01 April 2010

Firstly ask your friend1 to lodge a police complaint that he lost the original documnet pertaining to the said property.File a case for deceleration and cancellation of sale deed (if required)& possession. u did not say a word as to who is in possession and also the entries in revenue record as to ownership,proceedings with RDO can also be intitated basing on entries in revenue department? u  r friend can as well file a criminal case also--consult a lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register