Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUBHASISH PADHY   05 February 2021

fraudulent in payscale

Hi,

I joined in a CPSU on the basis of pre-revised payscale, but after completing 2 year training, the company is absorbing us in post-revised payscale; which is much lesser than the former and management is not listening to us in this matter.

Shall I need judiciary help in this matter ? on the basis of which law/article I can file complaint against the organisation ??.

Learning

1 Replies

Nirali Nayak   03 June 2021

Hello sir, greetings of the day.
As per your question, India has an entire law based on the payment and wages of employees, called the Payment of wages act , 1936. It lays down rules on the basis of which wages are to be paid. When you are not getting paid according to the promised amount you can, approach the labour commissioner. They will help you to in solving this matter and if no solution is reached then the labour commissioner will hand over this matter to the court whereby a case against your employer may be pursued. Under the labour reforms government introduced 4 labour codes which includes Codes on Wages, 2019. This Code lays down penalties for offences that are committed by an employer in contravention of any provisions of the Code. You can take your matter to the Inspector-cum-Facilitator who will make sure that your employer complies with provisions of Code and then initiate the required prosecution.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Nirali Nayak
Law Student

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More