LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Plaintiff (owner)     03 March 2011

Fraud Tenant

I m Having few questions in my mind regarding bombay rent Act...

1.Tenant has surrendered the property due to non payment of rent nor he has any tax and Rent receipt since last 13 Years ,  now his son is asking for the title of the same property tenancy is he permitted to do so by law?

2.Is tenant allowed to change the structure or renovate the same property without owners permission?

3.If tenant has taken the property for commercial use of his own can his heirs use the same property premises for their own business use without owners permission?

Please help me about the same....

Thanks,

Learning

5 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     04 March 2011

Not possible . 

A Plaintiff (owner)     04 March 2011

Sir ,

please elaborate what is not possible?

Thanks You

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     04 March 2011

You say surrendered so no further question remains.

1 Like

A Plaintiff (owner)     17 March 2011

Yes the tenant had surrendered the property but landlord dont have any surrrender receipt in his possession...

A Plaintiff (owner)     17 March 2011

Let me tell you in details :

# tenant had handovered the property on terms that landlord will not ask niether claim for the due rent and taxes of last 15 years

#after 5 months tenants son came and forcefully given the Police complaint with original tenant about thefth from the disputed property and forceful pussesion of the propert by landlord  

# in beetween the respondent (Tenant) had created few forged documents like shop acts licence , rent receipt and other bills on disputed adress , on this basis trial court has passed the order under section 6 of Specific releif Act against Landlord the same order is continued by the highcourt also

hisghcourt has also mentioned that no party will create third party interest on the same disputed property till disposal of the suit

the landlord had proved all above mentioned documents like shop act licence, rent receipt and other bill are forged in front of both the courts still the courts had ignored the documents and continued with the judgements,

Please let us know under which act we can take appropiate actions regarding the dudgements and the creation of the fabricated documents...

Thank you for your coordination with the same matter ... please please please help us...on the same...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register