Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinu   03 June 2019

Fraud ownership

Dear Respected Sir,

We ( Buyer A ) have purchased a flat from a person ( Seller Z ) through a broker(D).. means (Seller Z) has sold to the broker(Broker d)..then he sold to us… but after few days a new broker F(New broker F) called us and then he told me that broker(D) has gave a power of attorney to him.. And he told us that you don’t have any rights to live in that house.Because he have power of attorney…he broked our flat key and put his new key….and also he threatened us… The flat is in my daughters name….she is mentally disturbed also…..i don’t want to file this case in civil..bcz asap we are leaving from here…regarding this we knocked many police station doors but all are saying that brock the key and stay there….if anything happens then call 100…we will came there….we are aged persons we don’t have such power to do that…f they attack us I cant do anything…….i don’t want to file this case in civil mode bcz i cant wait a lot off years….mentally and physically iam very tired ….kindly suggest us how can I register this case in criminal mode?

Learning

4 Replies

zeeshan chauhan   03 June 2019

file complaint against broker D and F
that they came and they have attacked you and said that" if you won't go we will kill you"
and ask for security from police.
and transfer all legal documents on your name.

vinu   03 June 2019

no sir..they have not attacked us..we are living in rent now..and the property is situated half and hour from our house...they broked our lock and put their new lock ..in this time we was not there ...we are not living there we are living in rent ..that flat is locked now

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     03 June 2019

The ownership will depend on the registered document, whether you have a registered docuement to the flat in your name?, if so, you can file a criminal proceeding suit against him and get legal possession.Consult a practicing advocate immediately.

vinu   04 June 2019

Yes i have all proper documents

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register