Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

faisal (manager)     28 March 2010

fraud

hi ,

me and my relative bought a property through a agent. as i work in delhi so the money transaction and verification was done by my relative. after a week i found out that the land which was showed to us is not the one which was on the papers. when i contacted the person he told that te deal with your relative was of this land and he knew that the prices are less.

in this senario the middlemen says that my relative has not paid the amount and my realtive says that the amount has been paid. please advise what should i do as i ave paid a whole lot of amount and the actual cost of the land is not even 10% of the money i paid.

please advise an i am looking for a good lawyer in aligarh-uttar pradesh to recover my money.

regards 

Learning

9 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     29 March 2010

dear faisal,

what proof you have of the deal?  Have you/your relative paid the advance by a cheque or dd?

before deciding to proceed for legal remedies,you must have some proof of your allegations with  you.

faisal (manager)     29 March 2010

thanks for the reply....i transferred the money to my moms account and my mom gave it in cash to my uncle as he said that the person whom we are buying the land wants only in cash...mistake made by us as he is quite close relative. but all the transactions are been made by him and the other middle men is saying that the money was never given to him

unfortunately we have no written proof that the money was given to him.

mahendrakumar (marketing)     30 March 2010

since you are having no proof of giving money,it would be very difficult to proceed legally.

faisal (manager)     30 March 2010

there are two aspects ...as on the registry papers the fraud map of the land is attached and the katib is also ivolved. the second is if the second middle men also gives in writtig in front of the police that he has done the fraud and my relative is also involved in this then any chances?

please advise

mahendrakumar (marketing)     31 March 2010

a case may be created like this. Still how are you going to prove the involvement of your relative?

faisal (manager)     31 March 2010

yes thats a tricky one....but the second person is willing to cooperate with us and saying that he will give in writing. will a FIR help to some extend as the land which was showed to us is not the one which has been registered. can we make a case against this.

the map of the land which has been attached is of high value and can we proove that we gave him money for that land??

faisal (manager)     01 April 2010

hi

i have a a chequ of the full amount given by the middle man to my mom as he told that once the transaction is done and we are satisfied we will give him the cheque back .

please advise as can we do something with the cheque?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     02 April 2010

IS UR RELATIVE OF CRIMINAL RECORD THIS TYPE.FIRST CALL HIM AND ASK HIM HOWMUCH AMOUNT HE CAN GIVE BACK TO U. TAKE THE HELP OF POLICE OR OTHER INFLUENCIAL RELATIVES . WHAT EVER THE LEGAL COURCE IS THERE WILL DO . BUT HTE FIRST AND FORMOST IS TO RECOVER THE AMOUNT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.THEN PRESURISE HIM FOR REMAINING.LEGAL COURSE WILL TAKE LONG WAY . HE MAY BE PREPARED FOR IT.

faisal (manager)     12 April 2010

thanks mr bhagwat for your reply.. we hve pressurised him thru our relatives and he has agreed to pay a little amount but then also i want to proceed with the police and court for my satisfaction.

is fraud a balable offence ? if i contact the police will it help?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register