cpc

fraud

Hello everyone, I have been divorced recently.. I never had any relation with my husband and was not s*xually involved.. I loved a boy since 5 years.. I want to marry him and he also promised me of marriage saying that he would never leave me alone... He said that he will only proceed at his home after papers are signed. When divorce completed n I took this big step trusting him that he would marry me.. I have his messages where he has promised me of marriage.. Now he is denying saying that I did all this to take revenge.. He has spoilt my life.. I can never ever come out of this. He even betrayed my family.. He talked to my mother also.. Now he has just backed out as if I was just a toy for him. I need to know laws that would help me get my justice.

How can this boy promise you of marriage when were already married?  You cannot hold him up to a promise that was made before your divorce. 

Retired employee.

Gone are the days of filing police complaints that boy has cheated promising a marriage, Apex Court has come out with a good judgment on such equal responsibiliy and protection of self respect by other partner also.

There is no way you can take any action for your own fault of trusting a boy.

The same old story of 'Bharata" is being repeated through centurties.

FIN

Agreed with Mr. autohide4u,Mr.G.L.N. Prasad.

I ALSO AGREE WITH MR. AUTOHIDE4U

You post fraud? You did fraud. You give pains to your weak husband for your boyfriend. You did not get s*xually involve in marriage, what you think you keep yourself pavithra for boyrfriend? Now you leaves husband also and your boyfriend also kicking you hah hah  laugh Now you are not home and not ghat. Noone spolied your life. You spolied your husband life and your boyfeirnd is smart, played toy (you said) and he will not make same mistake of your husband to marry you.

What justice you want now? You got justice ... god justice not court justice.

Retired employee.

With due respects to all, if some one selects the forum in utter frustration and despair and looks to us, irresective of the facts try to help the member to come of out this legally if possible, or just sympathize, if some one further hurts the already hurt individual, then there is no meaning in Human being.  Yes. certainly every one is having  our own weakness, faults and we may not accept them also, but if others specifically point out, naturally it hurts.

I disagree with Mr GLN Prasad. This is a legal forum not a children's nursery. No need for any member to filter thoughts and sugar coat opinions. Giving sugar coated opinions does not help anyone. To molly-coddle the queryist like a child is not a way to show respect. The better way to show respect is to treat her as an adult who can handle unfiltered and honest opinions of forum members. The world is full of people who will lie to your face and say things just to make you feel good. Queryist has approached forum to get an honest unfiltered opinion. It may not feel very good to hear but hearing such opinions can be good for the queryist. Lord Krishn also explained this to Arjun in Kurukshetra. Do not make compassion an excuse to avoid the path of dharma. In some situations firing arrows and causing pain to another is also an act of compassion, an act of respect, an act of dharma. Hurt feelings serve a useful purpose and are an essential part of the human experience, protecting people from such feelings at all costs is a misguided endeavor.

Total likes : 1 times

Boy was very clever he know you very well. As you before divorce love him since 5 years. You do fraud with your husband.how can you expect that boy will marry you? No boy can marry that girl who faud her husband. The thing which do with your husband you got its result by this fraud. Anyway better forget all and find someone else.

Total likes : 1 times

Originally posted by : autohide4u
Lord Krishn also explained this to Arjun in Kurukshetra. Do not make compassion an excuse to avoid the path of dharma.

I did not know this. Nice. Thankyou.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x