One person got ration card and indiramma house on his wife's name stating that he is a Beedi worker, but he is not at all a Beedi worker and stating that his Annual income is Rs. 60,000.00 only, but he earns 6 times more than what he mentioned in the ration card doing other work as a private job.

He also owns a another own house on his wife's name

He got indiramma house sanctioned in the year 2008 and he built another own house in 2014.  is this legal.

How to inform government about this.


Get the documentary evidence of his house attotment through rti.

I have the documentary evidence taken from the Indiramma website of their allotted house and the present house from the municipality as well.

I have the ration card photocopy as well, the only thing I do not have is that person's income proof.

Please guide how to proceed further.





On the basis of the documents with you, you can approach the authorities.

how  to  apply a fraud case 


 I had applied for job in US, the company had sent me a offer letter and also the diplomats number to do my visa work which is fake, it seems to be this person is using diplomat Thomas L. Vajda name and also U.S.Homeland and Security fake certificates. he even showed me my visa copy. The person in U.S Holding mobile number +12094341655 gave me this diplomats number and use to call me to do payments, they also provided me with a bank account no20199833718 - State bank of India Faiz Mirza
 Consul General:Thomas L. Vajda
 Embassy Of The United States Of America, India.
 Phone: +917066107181

 Email Address:
I want your help, Please help me, I have lost all my money 

and the person who use diplomat Thomas Vajda name and holding mobile no 7066107181 is telling who you wanna tell Narendra Modi or Sonia Gandhi, i Have all the docs he sent me all the reciepts

please i need help and the files i'm trying to attach are restricted, not getting attached 

Attached File :
  • downloaded 65 times

    please i NEED HELP




    Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

    Click here to Login / Register  


      Search Forum

    Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
    Post a Legal Query
    Muslim Personal Law     |    x