Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam Kapoor ( )     13 March 2014

Please advice.. yours kindly sunanda

Hi Experts,

My husband applied for divorce on Aug 2012 and I could not attend any proceedings.

The FC judge issued fines on me for not attend court proceedings and then issued a speaking order to me to provide counter.My lawyers on the date the speaking order was to lapse 29 Dec 2013 provided a HC SR number saying that I wish to transfer the case to my hometown. The Judge did not look into the HC SR number and declared the case exparte and called for petitioner evidence.

On the day of the petitioner evidence we got a HC stay and accordingly the case was stayed.

Please can you advise on the below.

1. Will my case be transferred now to my native place.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 March 2014

The case can be transferred to your place where you resided. Consult your lawyer.

Gautam Kapoor ( )     13 March 2014

Thanks Sir ,

Please can you  advise on any Judgements. My counsel (company counsel also) says that case cannot be transferred post exparte. Is this true sir ? and the HC stay will be vaccated.

What is the meaning of vaccation?

What legal steps I can take if I fail in HC.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     13 March 2014

your consel is right.case cannot be tansferred so easily particularly at the last stages of judgement.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 March 2014

yes.

the case will be transferred.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More