Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     11 December 2013

Regarding the witness in a sale deed

Respected Sirs/Madams,

Suppose I (Consider "X" person) purchased an agricultural land from person "Y" and in the sale deed a person "Z" had signed as witness.Afterwards the son of "Z" came and sold the same land to another person "A".Here the the person "Z" did not give any property to his son.Now the person "A" had raised a dispute with me(person "X" )saying that land belongs to him.

Now the question is Z had signed as a witness in my sale deed and Z did not give any property to his son.How far the sale deed of A will stand in the court.

Plz advice me.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 December 2013

this is a hypothesis , every person when he purchase the land checks all the relevant chain of documents pertaining to that land whether the person selling the land is the actual owner or not .2. A can not established himself as a owner of that land , x is the owner . 3. A have to file a criminal case u/s 420, 406ipc against the z's son in the police station.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     11 December 2013

Now a days, it is called as "Double Registration". Here you have to observe 3 things. (1) Which registration is earlier and which registration is subsequent to the earlier one. (2) 2nd registration could not be stand before the Law, if the purchaser of the 1st registration, proves his case. (3) The purchaser of the 1st registration, is having right to file a criminal complaint against the vendor of 2nd registration, for  the offences  ie, cheating and creation of concocted documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register