LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Selvam (Others)     18 September 2009

Time Limit for Revision Petition Criminal

Case against stolen Telephone landline connection which lead to implicating the original user for annonymous calls, In order to escape in connivance with Exchange officials the accused people brought a list provided by the Exchange officials ( not provided to me) and tuned the people against the original user as if he made annonymous calls and manhandled the Original user.The user has digital photgraphs of stolen connection and the recorded conversation of quarrel ensued out of this turmoil. Appealed to the court but it was rejected since no witness is produced by the Original User. The Digital Photographs, recorded quarrel, SMS message of abuse, list of annonymous calls have not been taken into account before dimissing the case. This was dismissed  more than three months back. Now what the Original user of the landline connection should do for alppeal againt the court Order?

Learning

3 Replies

kulajit medhi (advocate)     19 September 2009

dear ramesh,

if police registered the case then u should take bail bcause 306 IPC is non bailable section. and if once it registered then u must face the trial in the court. so consult with a good advocate who is well in the criminal field.  best of luck...

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     19 September 2009

WHAT IS THREAD REPLY,DEAR FRIEND

Selvam (Others)     20 September 2009

Sir ,

It ia criminal case reagrding the above-cited stolen Telephone connection by the neighbours. Since i am new i don't know the thread. Thanks a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register