Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandra (associate)     11 June 2013

How to claim on company

Hi,

I am working in one organization. actually they offered me some amount of salary when i was join. but i am not getting that much of salary. 

Now, what i am asking is,   Is there any chance to claim on company for this issue. if is there or other possibilities, please give me the solution.

Warm regards,

Chandra

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     11 June 2013

is the amount you are receiving is less then what it was mentioned in the appointment letter????

if, yes then you need to write it to the HR department of your company and bring it to their notice. let them clarify on this. if you are not satisfied with their response. then you may call on the below number for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

chandra (associate)     11 June 2013

Thank u sir, once if i don't receive any response from HR Department, then surely i will contact u. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2013

You have the option to issue legal notice, approach o/o Labor Commissioner, Inspector Under Payment of Wages Act, Inspector under Shops and Establishments Act.....................

chandra (associate)     12 June 2013

Hi sir

Here I am attaching my offer letter and payslip of may month. 

In Addtion to this , i am also attaching conversation mail with hr department. please go through with this .

please have a look and post your  valuable solution.

Warm Regards,

Chandra Mohan Reddy,

Attached File : 1035248990 137306.rtf, 1035248990 115.111.88.227 8080 magna empinfo myinfo.pdf, 1035248990 gmail - regarding salary payment.pdf downloaded: 132 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register