Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Urgent advice on emails & messages proofs

Hi All,

we got marriage in 2012 december, but from day 1 my wife started torturing me asking gold,insurance polices and properties to buy. one week back she was not feeling well and i took medicines to her, after 2 days she is still suffering from fever and rashes...then i asked her,she told me 2 years back i had these discease,that time doctor given tablets and suggested hospital to go for check up. but she didnt go to hospital and she and her parents neglected that disease. 

now we went to hospital doctor told bring all previous medical records...then i asked to my wife that medical records but she and her parents is telling we didn't have that records...her father told she didnt have any disease but my wife told me i had that discease 2 years back same words recorded in my mobile and message.I shown in the hospital and have proofs same.I told to my wife you go to ur home town consult which consulted doctor before and bring that what exactly you have disease..

her cousin brother came to our home and taken to her home town ....my wife left with her jewellary ...

after they left home i saw in the laptop her gmail..she didnt logout ....she is telling to her boyfriend like...my parents are telling to come home with jewellery and valuables.....we will torture him.....like that..also they are planning to kill me...

1.My wife left home with jewellary,if tommrow she tell i didnt take jewellary what action I have to take and how can I prove that jewellary they taken Please advise?

2.My wife has disease before marriage and she only told me that I have disease and same I recorded her voice and her messages what she sent me to my mobile.Is this sufficent to prove that she has discease before marriage? her parents are telling she didnt have any discease .Please advise?

3.Her parents are planning to kill me, I saw in her gmail and telling to her boyfrined.I have taken video and photo same. Please advise what action we have to take on that?

4.she went to her home, Is there any possibility to file a case on me? if so what precautions we have to take? like on jewellery..

5.if she dont come back to home and if she come back to home..and what action we have to take?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register