LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJIV KUMAR SINGH (Business)     15 April 2013

Car parking allotment in appartment

I am a owner in a gated community in Hyderabad called Mayflower Park. There are 9 Blocks & having 550 flats with stilt & open ares as carparking place.At the bigning builder had alloted parking to the owner by taking some extra money.

Now there is a association since 2003 having a tenure of one year each from 1st.April to 31st March. In the complex there are some 18-20  places inside the stilt area where new parking can be alloted to the required Owners. In some case the parking can be ALLOTED without any alteration simply by talking to the respected Owner.

My Querry is

1. Can association reallocate Car Parking with some Civil alteration on the ground in this 12-15 Parking Slogt?

2. Can those parking be alloted to the prospective required Owner in some LUMsum ammount that will be a contingincy Fund to the association.

Learning

2 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     15 April 2013

whether cooperative society has been formed or not ? in case society is formed it can allot car parking slots to its members . the practise adopted by builders is to sell the car parking slots , take money and show it as allotment . if number of applicants are more society can allot car parking slots on lottery basis . study the byelaws adopted by society or associat

RAJIV KUMAR SINGH (Business)     16 April 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank You very much.

In continuation to my qurrey further one step ahead,

Suppose the Owner is having a car parking which is double then the normal parking size. The Owner of the same parking is having only one vechicle. This respective owner had also paid the same amount in Lumsum to the Builder at the time of Purchasing the Flat (11 Yrs back) as the other owners had paid for Car parking allotment.

Now in this case do the association had the option to  reallocate the the parking space to two party one the exixting owner and the other to the needy owner by taking lumsum amount ?

Thanking You

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register