Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram (i)     01 April 2013

Alimony in second marriage

I am still suffering with my wife.....

However, I am preparing myself for the Divorce. Please let me know if I need to pay Alimony / Maintenance to my wife who is working and earns more than 40K per month. Also this is her second marriage and we understand that she has taken considerable money from her first husband too. But we do not have the proof of it.

Also we do not have any children and we are uet to complete one year of marriage too.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vikram

I am still suffering with my wife.....

However, I am preparing myself for the Divorce. Please let me know if I need to pay Alimony / Maintenance to my wife who is working and earns more than 40K per month. Also this is her second marriage and we understand that she has taken considerable money from her first husband too. But we do not have the proof of it.

Also we do not have any children and we are uet to complete one year of marriage too.

Vikram

Collect proof as to what her income is, bank statements, statement from her employer, to prove that she is earning 40k.  That was No. 1.

No. 2 Submit your own income details, income - liabilities = income which from there could be arrived at as incmoe for calculating alimony which is 1/3rd of such income.

Remember, for what all you say in the affidavit, there should be supporting documentary evidence, or else judge can order what your lovely has asked for.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     02 April 2013

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register