Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (Engineer)     28 March 2013

Need help _ been throbbed for dowry case and 498a

Dear Members, 

I have a situation where my wife brother has transfered a amount of 8Lacs before my marriage partly to my and my brothers account...This money was never demanded by me , But the Girls family wanted me to gift huge amount of Gold during the ceremony etc...for a show up purpose infront of there relatives....

Now After 2 months of the marriage things started going wrong , and I got a feeling that  i could land up in trouble depending upon my wife behaviour.

I started recording calls and ask my in laws your daughter throbs me for dwory , whether I have demanded any...they said No...Hamari bachi aise hi gusee me bol deti hai.

During the course of time things became violent and my wife family filled an NC against me....Seeing the same after some days I also approched the Women cell and submit an apllication of  her behaviour,

We both were called and refered to a phsycatrist( as she tried/throb  to commit sucide ) ...again in the sucide note she mentioned that dont take any complaint for my in laws .

When i found the sucide note I aks her abt this , she told me she cant hanlde pressure and give me in writen i am mentally ill and my inlaws are not responsible for any sucidal activity of her in future.

Now coming back to women cell, My wife refused to go to phsycatrist , Invetigating officer called her dad and her dad abused the women investigating officer.....I have a RTI copy of this report.

My wife had also send me a mail saying she will make my life hell by Filling a FALSE DOWRY CASE...this words she had used.

Now one day my inlaws came and called me in Police station ..where they wanted to take her back at her parental home.....With 2 MOU's with   a Seperation of my wife for 4 months

1..I signed a MOU saying 6lakhs has been recieved in my account and I will transfer it to a Joint account of Me and My wife.

2.She signed a MOU saying i have recieved all my streedhan( around 15tola gold and sarees etc) ..and I have nothing as streedhan to demand further.

I have transfered only 4 lakhs till now to the joint account and now my wife family is comming for discussion to take her back

What should be my next step ...in order to save myself in order to take her back and with what conditions OR be stiff and let them file the case against me 

Dear friends I am in a trouble ..Please help me .

Yours Thansfully//Vijay.

Learning

14 Replies

Freiends waiting for your reply....Thanks

Rahul Mendiratta (na)     28 March 2013

What r u doing? Trying to take back the woman who is committed to ruin your life?

Now you have given her "Streedhan" to her, ask for MCD. Take a stand for your life and family and be firm on it.

Keep collecting the evidences of her cruelty but dont share with anyone till court asks. They can be misused to tackle with you. This will help you in getting divorce from her.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     28 March 2013

hello,

ask her if she want to reconcile with you then only reach a conclusion.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

AGAIN 498A...FIGHTING WITH U (Elec. Engg.)     28 March 2013

take firm decision of ur own...

try to collect as many as proof  you can till ur wife is staying with ur ...go for video recording proof.

Hi Friends , 

What I am worrying is the Amount that  has been transferred to my account and my brotheres account could be a problem for me , Although I have transfered half of the amount to the Joint account as Per the MOU .

Secondly I want to hold the Rope till the top before I drop it...I wwant to give her a secondl chance .

But the problem is she has tried to commit sucide 2 times, ( I mean I have found the suicide letters)...So Can I make Me safe , I want to put my best to prevent my marriage and if again the things go wrong procedure will follow the same.

Friends ,,,,Will be thankfu to You if you all read the 1st Thread completely and can then suggest me in brief...Pls

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     28 March 2013

You have done well to return the money. Sign MoU and get divorce.

www.mehnat.in/wives.html

Hi Manish, 

What if I want to try for reconcillation once , What steps i should take , Can I get an another MOU signed saying that she will not again throbs me  for Dowry/498a case, and leave in desent manner , Also I afraid as she may again try to commit sucide ,

In that Can how can I protect my self.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     28 March 2013

This is not a normal lady. Get divorce.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     29 March 2013

take your elders and try for reconcilliation.

go not hurry in making such decisons.

vijay (Engineer)     08 April 2013

Please go through the first  thread of this discussuion and advise me on the latest update as beow

Now as per the latest update on this, I have somebody in my Wife home who informs me about activities of my In-Law.

My in laws along with my wife visited to Mumbai and give a call to me as what we want .
I told them you can come and live with us after admitting your mistakes and promise to no repeat it again....This all is recorded conversation.

But they started giving missed call to me and my home LL number , and pretended as they visited our home twice , but my home was locked .
By Miss calls they pretend that No body is ready to talk.

After that they SMS me that since you are not ready to meet us we are going back to Ahmadabad.

I understood the concept and started giving Calls to them which was unanswered and send Text messages that I wanted to meet them for reconciliation talks.

But they left to Ahmedabad without any reply........I have the records of Calls and SMS.

Now since my wife is 4 months pregnant.

Can I opt for a RCR  or I should wait for there next step.

vijay (Engineer)     09 April 2013

Dear Members, 

Looking for your revertgs ....Please advice.

suntor (ty)     11 April 2013

Friends ,,,,Will be thankfu to You if you all read the 1st Thread completely and can then suggest me in brief...Pls __________________________________________

vijay (Engineer)     11 April 2013

Suntor,

What kind of reply is this ?

Dear Lawgurus ...Please check if you can add your feedbacks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register