Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Live in relation cum marriage commitment

Hello Everyone,

I am Isha  i am here to know you people suggestions on my case.......................

Here i will brief you what is matter........ I was in relationship from last 4 years with person who is my school friend and he is behind me from 2004 but i accepted his proposal in 2009 then after that we were in partly living relation till 13 feb 2013.......

Matter here is that person always proposed me for marriage but i was not ready on that point  but after seeing his dedication i moved on with him................but after coming in relation and after spending 4 years with me he is not ready to marry me because of his family .

Now in between 4 years we lived together as husband wife he always behave and being committed to me as husband in this 4 years we both indulge in all domestic  life . But things were not working well between us as i always ask him for marriage then he always say that let the time came and wait for more  years .

Last month i was living with him he planned everything to get seperate as he told me that his parents are suppose to come so i hav to shift to my friend home for 2days then i said k n i shifted but it was his plan to make me out and he vacant flat on same day when i left n after that he moved on smewhere his moblie was off after that but i m not aware of the fact that he did all but i came to know later when i went on or flat to check what is matter then i came to know about his act.

After that i went to his hometown but he and his family member nobody was present there and all persons mobile were off.

Then next day again i went to his home then his family was there and i narrated them all story and they said give us one day time to think on matter but they didnt respond day after our discussion and after that my mom also went on his home then his mother met but she also didnt respond properely and said do whatever u want go to supreme court or any court against his son.

And before doing all this my boyfriend promised me or given me in written that he will marry me on 18th feb 2013 but he did planning and now he is hiding himself i searched him alot but he is not ready to talk and respond but had talk once then he said that he dnt want to continue all over we cant marry .

But my point is that then why he did he being  in relation so long and in that 4 years he used to bit me most of the time had all time of assaultion still i never went against him we had all sort of relations . Even i was with him all of our friends and collegue know about that i did trust on him because its so long relation and he build that trust . 

He left me with all planning and now not even ready to meet me or talk to me and i was full dedicated with him from so many years he used me fully on marriage committment bases i did all whatever  he said on trust that he will marry me .

I have given him so many years bt he ditch me badly and moved on i have so many proof of our relation ........ Now i am going to file case against him on the bases of that proof .

I just need your suggestion in this matter please do help me and suggest me what i can do in this matter as i have given so many years of mine life.

And one more fact that person is lawyer he just start practising even he is frighting me that do whatever but he dnt wnt to continue anyhow .

What i can do in this matter which case i can file against him please suggest as ur suggestion will matters alot to me as i am going to fight against one junior lawyer so i have to be so strong with all fact as its not matter of love now but matter of my life as my all career n life spoiled because of him as he left in between and is matter of fraud what he did is fraudness.

Please respond to my topic ...................

Regards

Isha

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     04 March 2013

what will you gain filing cases?Only defamation you will get as.You have better option.Forget and move ahead in life.It was not his fault only.You were mature enough and you spoilt the time which you should have spent in your studies used for live-in..not good.You can file cases on him.but that is not a wise idea.

(Guest)

See you can use the written agreement and file for cheating(420) but still I guess it is a weak case. You can still put fake cases like rape etc. and harass him a bit.

I know it will be tough but move on and start life afresh.

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     12 March 2013

you can lodge a complaint of rape against him...

(Guest)
i have filed complaint

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register