Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Agarwal (Engineer)     02 March 2013

Good lawyers in jodhpur high court

Hi,

I am going to apply for anticipatory bail in Udaipur shortly (against a 498a and 406 complaint filed by my wife). But I want to start preparing for any eventuality. Please can you guys suggest some good lawyers in JODHPUR who can get my AB done in Jodhpur, if it gets rejected in the sessions court in Udaipur

Regards,

--Gaurav

Learning

3 Replies

abhishek (advocate)     02 March 2013

you can try for anticaptaory as well as fir quashing before hc , if u wish i can help u im practising in jodhpur hc my contact no 9829080536

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 March 2013

You can also search for  lawyers  in this same website by giving option Jodhpur place

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     03 March 2013

Dear Gaurav your sessions courtlawyer will definitely be able to provide link to Highcourt lawyer alternatively browse through causelists of jodhpur highcourt and shortlist one or 2 lawyers whose name frequently appear in cases titled criminal miscellaneous bail then get details like phone no of these lawyers on jodhpur highcourt bar association or rajasthan bar association website. before contacting them google with theirname+jodhpur several times You will definitely get lot of information including judgement of cases they have fought. then you may contact them.Before hiring a lawyer confirm that they are not related in any way to girl's family. politely seek confirmation from them that they have no conflict of interest. I wish I had some link there but sorry. you may also get in touch with SIF volunteers in udaipur and jodhpur. these are fellow victims dedicated to cause of helping other victims google appropriately to get phone nos of these volunteers or contact your local chapter. pl do go through 498a survivalguide regards and best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register