Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     19 February 2013

Civil suit - need ur suggestions

Hon'ble Lawyers,

I applied civil suit for Rs.4 Lacs and ex-parte order came for Rs.5.5lac on Jan 2012. But the opponent party requested to settle outside the court and he askes for us time thru his lawyer. But until now he did not settle and just he is dragging us. We filed a civil suit against his property and now we came to know that he took loan against that property in June 2012. My query is that what is the time limit for appealing to auction the property against the ex-parte order? May be I felt that they are dragging for time elapse. So please give me your kind opinion to get my money back. How much time will take to get the auction order to sell his property to take my money?

Regards,

Kumar.

Learning

1 Replies

Somidi Dwarak (Assistant Development Officer)     20 February 2013

Hello Sir, I have one problem i have got one house in the name of my mother in Hyderabad and recently my mother has expired without writing a will my father has expired very long back and we are (3) siblings (2) brothers and (1) sister and to my dismay my sister has also expired in the month of April, 2011 and my brother who is pshyic disorder patient has left the house and missing since June, 2012 and main probelm is that i haven't got the Death Certificate of my sister and i have got Death Certificate of my mother and i have even got the FIR copy of my brother missing case and recently i have applied for NOn-Availability Certificate from GHMC and after getting it i have to approach the Revenue Divisional Officer concerned for issue of Death Certificate of my Sister and we have planned to dispose of the property one more thing i have got burial ground report of Sister Death as a proof.  Can i file a suit in a Civil Court for issue of Legal Heirship Certificate and if so how much time will take to get the Legal Heir Certificate

Please Help me out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register