Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (farmer)     14 January 2013

Want to cancel saleagreement_agent making us fool_ guide.

Dear all,

I am selling out my property in Kolhapur. I have taken token amount of 1 Lacs from another party through agent. Agent told me that buyer is agree to pay me X amount. However, he took my old age father (attorney) signature on agreement showing (X+6) Lacs as selling amount. When I asked him about this, he said, buyer needs agreement with increased property cost just for sake of loan from bank, and i have to help him out. As a goodwill, we agreed to sign increased amount agreement.

Since I am out of station, whole formalities are being done by my old age father (Attorney) and none of us have yet met the buyer personally.

After a week time, we came to know that agent have made plot and is taking full amount from buyer and giving less amount (less by 6 lacs) to seller(we). Here agent is earning more than what I am earning.

Now I have decided to cancel the deal. But don’t know what I should tell him. In this regard, how I should put up this case? What are the points on which I can ask him to cancel the deal. I am ready to pay back advance amount with interest if any. PL GUIDE.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     14 January 2013

This is a case of cheating and mis representation. Pl lodge a police complaint and cancel the sale agreement , by giving required notice to the buyer and the agent. Kindly engage an advocate to cancel the agreement and the POA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register