Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakash (advisor)     25 December 2012

Gift

Dear sir

i am prakash .my parents have gifted a site to me 8months back,sience i am not leaving with my parents 8yrs back,my sister and my brother well settled both r having a house and site,so my mother gifted a site for my feature,10 days back i planned to constuct a house in my site,my brother and his wife brought some rowides to stop construct the house,the gifted site was registred leagelly,i thaught of going to plocestation,but my father health condation was very bad by seeing the rowides.what shall i do to sell or construct a house,and the house which my parents and brother living has done joint will to me my brother and my sister,its my parents own earned property,kinly advise me ,

regards

prakash

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 December 2012

since the site is earned by your parents money and they had gifted to you. Thus, your bother and his wife has no right in the said property and they cannot obstruct you.

you may sevrve them a legal notice through a lawyer asking not to interfere in your property. Also a copy of the smae needs to be marked to the ACP, SP and the local police station.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register