LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam mullick (doctor)     16 December 2012

Part occupancy certificate

I have invested in a fully furnished IT/ITES office space on yamuna expressway SEZ with first lease guarentee.
Now I have been asked to take immediate possession of my unit within 9 days. This is based on the part occupancy certificate they have recieved from the Gr noida authority. At present the structure is ready from the exterior. But there is no means of reaching the unit floor which i ve booked. Its totally barren with only raw walls. There is no lift or parking at all. I mean to say that it is not at all ready for fit outs for lease or self use at all. My deal was for lease and not self use as they had asked earlier. They were giving 12 % till possession and the deal is 10 % after possession till offer of first lease.  I do not mind paying the amount and take possession, but take possession of what. Either they should have had a deal signed with a tenant or had a completion cert. My question is that is this part occupancy cert and the fact that my unit / floor is not even approachable or ready for fit outs/use,  good enough to ask for possession.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register