LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HarishKumar (owner)     26 November 2012

Married daughter in ancestral property

My father are three brother (i.e A B C). A have no child of his own. A  (a girl child) adopted me from his brother C at the age of 3 years on advise of my grandmother. A (adopteding father) have given me name in all my school document. we all are happy till my marriage. after my marrige in 1998 joint family divided on mutual concent in 2002. No legal division of agriculture land on papers done till now. it is still in joint account. The whole property is blessings of my grandfather i.e it is ancestral property.

Now the problem arised after my marrige i.e. my maternal cousin stay with them and he is now in position to take that property any how. my said father/mother is also with him.

my question is that whether it is possible that my said father can transfer/gift/sale the property to him with out my concent?

do i have any right on that property? if yes how much? how to get it?

I want the whole land at any cost whether there is any provision that i can purchase that land on much consideration.?

Kindly help me....

Learning

2 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     26 November 2012

I got confused in the query...When the division happened where did your part go?....please post your queries more clearly....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

P.S :  now i understand why my school teachers telling me the importance of a neat answer...

HarishKumar (owner)     27 November 2012

dear sir now it is so simple..... kindly help My father are three brother (i.e A B C). Mr.A have no child of his own. Mr.A adopted a girl child from his brother C at the age of 3 years on advise of my grandmother. Mr.A (adopteding father) have given his name in all school document. there is No legal division of agriculture land on papers done till now among A,B&C. it is still in joint account. The whole property is blessings of grandfather i.e it is ancestral property. Now the problem arised after marrige of girl child i.e. her maternal cousin stay with Mr. A and he is now in position to take that property any how. Mr. A & his wife is also with him. my question is that whether it is possible that my said father can transfer/gift/sale the property to him with the concent of adopted girl child? do adopted girl have any right on that property? if yes how much? how she get it? if she want the whole land at any cost whether there is any provision that she can purchase that land on much consideration.? Kindly help me....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register