Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Student)     25 November 2012

Lal dora land issue...

Respected Sir/Madam,

My father were three brothers (say A,B,C). My Father was 'A' and eledest in them.

We have a small "Lal Dora" land in our village and heir of (A,B,C) have occupied equal portion of this land. Because I am heir of "A" so I got 3rd part of this land.

The problem is:

Now I have come to know that, in the past, 'B' somehow conveyed his mother (Also mother of A and C)  and, in his mother Will, named all the "Lal Dora" property of our village in the name of his wife "K" (B's wife). Also made this Will register in Tehsil with 3 witness in 1978. ("A" and "C" were not aware about it.)

Now A, B, C have been expired only "K" is alive whose name this "Lal Dora" land is.   Now heir of "K" have come in front and claiming on my portion land by giving the reference of this Will and they are threatening me in the name of court case against this Will.

I have read this Will, written "Marne ke baad Mein apni saari jameen jaaydaad "K" ke naam karti hu"

Point: No measurement and location of the land is mention in this Will.

My Q. are:

1. If heir of "K" go to court, can they take this land from me on the basis of this Will ??

2. Can I further sell this land ??

3. Are there any records exist for Lal Dora land of Haryana with Govt.?

Learning

1 Replies

Amit (Student)     28 January 2013

Can't anybody reply it ???... Dear Advocates, Request you to reply..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register