LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Visitation

Father of child working 500 Kms away. Can he get Custody for hole day night for 3-4 days, when he come on leave after 3-4 months? 

What condition should be to get such custody?

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 October 2012

1. Depends on number of factors; age of child, child education should not be disturbed, female member in natural father’s local home in relation to where child ordinary lives, productivity such interactions going to bring in child’s welfare read with wife’s stand and further read with child’s inclination during such arguments / interviews if any.

. However it is not that it is never heard that child is not given for overnight custody at a Hotel room of natural father coming to visit the child in child’s ordinary residence in reference to context.

Hence, first hire and advoate via reference and or via searching databse of LCI and via him file an visitation Application and project your case with substantive arguments and then let the Court order accordingly.

It would also greatly help member advocate in LCI if location (city) of child is mentioned so that advocate(s) can contact you via PM.

(Guest)

No I don't need overnight custody in hotel room. From child residance my parental home is hardly 15 kms. My father and mother lives there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register