LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Pannikkat (IT Consultant)     02 September 2012

Plot not registered by developer

I purchased a plot from a company  years back and they are unable to register in my name. I have paid the full amount and have all the documents including the allotment letter and payment receipts from the company. None of the consumers who purchased plot in the development have been got it registered. Developer is stating problems related to govt approval as a hindrace for registration. They are not ready to refund the amount and instead is asking to wait till things are cleared.

What is that I can do in this scenario? Can I go to consumer court? or shall I go to regular court? Is there any other way of handling this situation legally?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     03 September 2012

You have not stated whether the information given by the Company by way of written or oral.

If the same is communicated in oral, then issue a notice immediately to him stating that immediately to get execution and registration of Sale Deed in your favour, if he does not respond to your notice, file a suit for specific performance.

If the same is written communication, then issue a notice for recovery of amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register