Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R P BANSAL (Consultant)     01 May 2012

Abuse of section 482 of crpc

Friends,

Section 482 of CrPC is mainly as a watch dog i.e. High Court has to watch that the lower, trial Courts not abusing the Crimianal Laws or IPC, but if High Court itself Abuse the law and stay (at very Ist date even without issue notice to the Respondent) the trial court from investigations only at the very initial stage say issue of process under section 204 of CrPC.

The HC has stayed the investigation proceedings at the Trial Court and without any hearing on the matter has admitted the Criminal Application filed Under Section 482 CrPC by the Accused (Ver Influential both powerwise and Money wise), Admitted the case and send to Cold Storage may come say after 5-6 years,

I am the Complainant in original Criminal Case under Section 405, 415, 418, 420 and 34 of IPC, summons issued for investigation under section 204 of CrPC, HC stayed under 482 of CrPC and send the matter to ColdStorage for years togerther money, musscel and infuntial powers.

With my extensive persuations finaly Justice Sri Chandiwal, HC Bombay quashed the lower court proceedings vide order dated October 20, 2011, copy is attached,

I filed a SLP(Criminal ) No. 1890-1892 of 2012 (Copy attached) in Supreme Court, on the ist hearing date on 16 April 2012, without much hearing, SC dismissed the said SLP, order say only 'Dismissd"

Is their any remedy, Can some body guide me for a review petition which has to be filed in 30 days.

Regards,

R.P.Bansal

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register