Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

user (Desig)     16 April 2012

Your advice on my prob on rcr

Hi

I have filed RCR. My wife told her security allegations in couselling, magistrate has told her if that is case you go for proove.

She finally said will join with husband.  Magistrate has given date to come to cour and take her.

In such case I did not understand what would happen to my RCR, which is on completely on cruelty ground.

Is that meaning  she accepted all my cruelty ground mentioned inmy  peteion?

My worrry is if she repeates again the story of cruelty, if this RCR tomorrow helps me?

Please adivice

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     16 April 2012

if you filed RCR means, you condoned all her cruel acts. 

Q1: What would be going to happen for my RCR now.?

Q2. If she repeats, I m planning to go for divorce.  Just  I am giving  one more chance not to break.

Q3. In couselling she has just mentioned her false security allegations. When judege said to prove, then she told will join with husband. Will all these mentioned in RCR order?

What to do now. pl suggest.

I am scared about my life.

cm jain sir (ccc)     16 April 2012

Dear

RCR is a wastage of time and money against these type of lady. Ld Shonee's sir advice on RCR is endorsed here by one more expert. withdraw RCR and file divorce. If her worry and allegations are for harassing you then dont take her back becuse it will take a 498a case smoothly. before this you file divorse. visit 498a.org to clear your concept on RCR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register