LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harpreet (DY Manager)     13 January 2012

Breaking of bond.

I was working with a company which made my sign a bond to work with them for 4 Yrs (1 yr as trainee + 3 yrs of employment ). As per the bond if i leave the company inbetween i need to pay the total stipend & other allowances recieved by me during my training.

But due to boss who kept abusing me at all times i left the company in 2 yrs. Company did send me a mail notification to which i replied them what i was going thru in the company. I explained them all the incidences. But i dint get any reply from them.

Its been 2 yrs now (after i have left the orginazation) & company is sending me legal notices now.

Pl tell me does this legal notices hold any value ??

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

PLS CALL ME/ MAIL ME ENTIRE MATTER INCLUDING UR APPOINTMENT LETTER COPY ASAP TO PROCEED FURTHER.

Manoj kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768
Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 January 2012

It is felt that the zist of the conditions of bond posted by you are illegal and shall not stand in a court of law.

Send a fitting and terse reply to their legal notice and include the finer points of your experience of abusive practices of the company.

If you, elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, lawyer/law firm  feel it as deemed fit lodge a criminal complaint against at your native address  against appointing authority, this abusive boss and let them run to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register