LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     19 November 2011

Misused by high court

In a Plot of 200 sq.yds. there are 16 co-owners.All signed an agreement to sell in favor of Mr.Ravi to sell that plot except one Mr.Arun.In high court Mr. Arun said that he can bring a higher buyer for the property,high court gave him A time of one month to bring the higher buyer.

On next date,I was presented as the higher buyer in High Court,I bid 50 lakhs more than the previous buyer,yet court gave the property to the previous buyer as I was asked to deposit the whole amount immediately while no such condition was imposed for the previous buyer.Highly partial decision.Nothing was on record.Every thing verbal.Easily manipulatable and manipulated.

In the orders judge has not mentioned any FIGURE that what was the bid of mine/what was the bid of previous buyer/leaving scope for the earlier buyer to balance black & white money.Though he has mentioned that mine bid was the bigger one but I have not been given the property just because I was not depositing the whole amount instantly ,while the previous buyer was also not depositing the whole amount instantly yet he was given the property only because he was a previous buyer.

Now all the co-owners settled to sell the property to the previous owner.

HIGH INJUSTICE TO ME.I WAS MISUSED.MAY I FILE AN APPEAL AND ASK THE COURT TO DISCLOSE THAT ON WHAT AMOUNT THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AND BOUGHT ? 

WHY THE AMOUNTS WERE NOT MENTIONED IN THE JUDGEMENT? 

CAN I BECOME A PARTY OF THIS CASE JUST BECAUSE I WAS A PROPOSED BUYER ONCE?

I AM YET READY TO BUY THE PROPERTY.

PLEASE HELP....

Learning

1 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 November 2011

expansive legal battle ahead, go for revision to  Dn bench or SC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register