Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (vety officer)     27 September 2011

Pay protection

Sir,

I have worked in a central government department as a class -1 officer for 7 years and was released through proper channel to join a psu  and was for probation period for 1 years .During this period I applied for a state government job not going through proper channel as my psu told me that on probation they will not give NOC verbally. I gave a undertaking to my state government employer that I am not a permanent employee of state or central government  which was true at that time as I was on probation . At the time of interview I was conformed in my previous service at psu.I did not submit my noc at the time of interview  and got selected in the interview.

As I have not applied through proper channel ,am I eligible for pay protection ?, moreover as I had not applied through proper channel there is break in my service

As per one government order any person from ,state government job, or central government job or psu is to be given pay protection. I have been released by my psu afer 3 month of notice as per rule and have proper release order and my service book is transferred to the state government. Is it a precondition that there should be no break in service to avail pay protection ?

Pl enlighten, urgently needed

Sandeep singh

N.B:-I would also like to inform you that i have got a proper release-order and ,no due certificate,from my previous PSU and my service book has been transferred to my present organization. I hope it is as good as no objection certificate which was not issued to me.Does it help my case in any way.

Please reply

Tks,

Sandeep singh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More