Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Kumar (TC)     04 August 2011

Lok adalat prelitigation

Hi,

I got Prelitigation below notice from Tata Indicom. Long back i had internet connection from them but after repeated request they never solved my problem rather they were charging every month without usage. I used to pay bills on time but last month havn't paid the bill becoz i was fed up from their service. Now they have sent me the notice what should do now.

Please suggest me the way to fight against them for cheating and harassment.

Thanks,

Ashok

Sir,

This is to inform you that as per Tata Indicom (T.T.M.L.) the following is your outstanding.

1.     Account No.:-  977610180
2.     Customer Del No: -  9225349392
3.      Del Type:  VDATA 
3.     Total outstanding Rs: -  1164

Tata Indicom (T.T.M.L.) has requested Pune District Legal Aid Services Authority to refer Recovery Matters before Lok Adalat.

Please note for Settlement of your account the matter is kept before Lok Adalat on 21stAugust-11 at 10.30 am, before Civil and Criminal Court, Morwadi, Pimpri, Pune- 411018.

Kindly inform us as to your written consent, regarding confirmation for keeping the matter before Lok Adalat and if you shall fail to inform, the same shall be treated as Confirmed.

This is to inform you through this notice, that your presence and co-operation is required before Lok Adalat for settlement of your account.

Kindly note after settlement Tata Indicom (T.T.M.L.) has arranged for making the payment by Cash or by Cheque at Lok Adalat premises itself. 

NOTE:  Hard copy of this notice has been sent at your billing address.

Contact no: 9225584888 / 9225525855.

Learning

1 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     04 August 2011

They have asked you for your consent, and if you do not reply, it will be exparte. Better raise your objection with details to the company without fail.(in writing via currier).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register