Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj dhule (it manager)     27 July 2011

Refuse to issue NOC from Employer

Hi All,

Plz. guide me for the refusal from our General Manager to issue me NOC to take home loan from Nationalized Bank.

I  am Mr Radhakrishna B. Dhule is working for a co-op. scheduled bank since last 21 years. I have very clean service record. I have taken a staff loan for my Vasai (Dist. Thane , Maharashtra) flat from my bank  in my single name and as on today the loan a/c is regular.  Now I have purchase one more flat in Borivali (Mumbai)  in my and my spouse name. I went to State Bank for loan they are ready to sanctioned me loan considering my and my wife salary jointly. I have already told SBI about my existing loan. But as per all bank's practice SBI is asked me for NOC from my bank where am working.

When I applied to my bank a NOC to take home loan from SBI our General Manager told me that you are enjoying a staff home loan facility then you can not take any other home loan to purchase a flat. If you want  NOC from us then you need to close the existing staff loan.

Then I told this to SBI officials, they replied me that there are so many other bankers who have taken loan from their bank and from SBI also for another flat. Their bank has given NOC to them.

So I request you all plz. Guide me how to find solution to this? 

Can I challenge our General Manager for this?

Piz. guide me as early as possible.

Regards,

R. B. Dhule                                                   

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register