Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venugopala Reddy (Senior regional Manager Business Development)     14 March 2011

Deductions done in Full & Final settlement

Dear friends.,

I was working with a private service provider company as Senior Regional Manager [Business Development] for 3 years , during November 2009 company as with held my salary without giving any clue regarding such action. I had no black remark in my tenure with that company, infact I was an hard worker and did saved crores of rupees from an eventuality. But after November 2009 there was lot of pressure on me to resigne through email from State in charge  and I did so on 17 December 2009. Subsequently the company has deleted all the correspondance in the official mail box and the mails in the personnel mail id also.Company has relieved me on 5 March 2011 after many number of requests via e mail.Now the company has deducted a huze ammount from my recevables , and 3 months Travell expenses which is not even shown in the F & F statement. I did requested for all the paisa to paisa details to the MD & concerned VP of the company. There is no reply from them.

Now I have decided to approach Labour court for claiming my recevables. Can any body will suggest or can take up the case to fight on behalf of me.

Kindly respond to me via E mail or Phone. E-mail : venudvg2010@gmail.com

Mobile : 09035415984

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register