Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lady in Trouble (Management)     19 December 2010

Need Clarification

I need information.

My father bought a land in 1990 in AndhraPradesh along with his 2 brothers. NOw techinically thts on 3 brothers name and he didnt mention my mothers name as nominee.My father passed away in 1999. This property which was sold by "gramkantha" in AP. We Have duplicate copy of registered patta's with us and originals with dads brothers.
Now issue is
1. No nominee on that land papers because of which if my mother wants to sell off our part of land ,does she need to take signatures from other 2 brothers ??

2. My grandfathers name in registered patta is little different from whats mentioned on Legal heir certificate what my mother posses with her when dad passed away.
What necessary steps can be taken so that issues like name difference and signatures can be resolved.

3.Also if we want to sell do we all [me, mother and brother as family members required to sign while selling off??

4.Or is it the good idea to resolve all this issue just register our part of land onto monthers name??

Kindly help! We want to sell of our part of land. Immediate response will be highly appreciated.

--
Regards,
Rajyalakshmi
rajyalakshmibai@gmail.com
Bangalore

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register