Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nithyananda Lingaiah   24 February 2021

False DV case and linking of new allegation as Exrra Maraital Affairs after 6 years of folling DV case.

My wife has filled false DV case under CR misc against me and both my age old parents on 2015.

siince my parents had never stayed with us, in different varies places ( since I am working as Bank Manager transferrable job)

court ordered one govt official CDPO for preparation of Domestic Incident Report in this DV case. Without following procedure, said CDPO had created said DIR report in one sided with call us for discuss cushion or collect information.

Since from last 6 years opponent and her advocate (my wife's brother himself junior lawyer in her case) simply dragging time and not showing interest to prove their allegations me.

as days go longer I am sick, frustrated,

now opponents are making new allegation as I am involved in extra marital affairs after filling DV case and exhibiting new new exhibits...

please help in this regards.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 February 2021

The posting suggests no legal elements. it is for the petitioner to prove her averments.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 February 2021

You are stated to have been contesting the case(s) for the last 6 years through an able, competent and intelligent lawyer what is his / her opinion and advise ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register