LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj Dev   29 August 2020

Please Advise

In my CAT Guwahati bench case, Judicial member order is directly opposite to Administrative member view. What should I do now When I have submitted the copy of Judicial member order and Administrative member view to my Department for re joining my duty as per Judicial member order then even after GENTLE Reminder my Department is not responding Please Advise

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2020

no concerete view can be formed without knowing facts and without perusal or order.

pankaj Dev   02 September 2020

I was working as Superintendent of Custom preventive force & transferred to to GST & CE Commissionerate, in total violation of the statutory provision/ guidelines for transfer and posting issued by the Chief Commissioner, Goods and Services Tax & Customs, of DOPT without considering the statutory provision laid down by the Govt. of India, DoPT for posting of husband and wife in the same station under the spouse scheme issued vide DOPT O.M. dated 30.09.2009, and also ignoring the provision that as per DoPT policy of transfer and posting, both the husband and wife should be posted in the same station till the children attained the age of 18 years/majority.

Judicial order of CAT bench  says that I should be re posted  Superintendent of Custom preventive force to my original range office but administrative view says case should be dismissed

Please advise

When I have submitted the copy of  Judicial member order and Administrative member  view to my Department for re joining my duty  as per Judicial member order then even after GENTLE Reminder my Department is not responding

Please Advise

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 June 2021

Admittedly, the OA has not been decided. Please wait for the final decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register