LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh V. Raj   12 August 2020

boundry wall

my neighbour is creating a room he has already putted a roof shed,he is using my wall for support,what should I do.

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 August 2020

Hello,

You can take legal action against your neighbour if he is using your portion of land. However I will suggest you to discuss the issue with neighbour and resolve the dispute amicably. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 August 2020

Originally posted by : Harsh V. Raj
my neighbour is creating a room he has already putted a roof shed,he is using my wall for support,what should I do.

1. Construction of any Room, beyond the permissible FSI limitation is barred, unless the Town Planning or Municipal dept., has given permission.  Make a complaint to this authorities.

2. However he still cannot use the common compound wall as support wall to construct his room, since you have to keep a minimum of 3 meter space from compound wall and the room wall.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

niranjan (civil practice)     12 August 2020

If the wall is common wall he can use half of the widdth of wall, but if the compound wall is yours absolute then you need to file suit for injunction and also make police complaint.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     12 August 2020

Your neighbour can't erect or maKe construction on your wall.immedietely file injunction sui against him And get stay order.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register