LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BIDHU BHUSAN PATTANAYAK   15 May 2020

Bajaj loan emi

I have taken loan from bajaj finance.now rbi announced for 03months emi free still i have been paying my emi but in little late due to no busineas but still bajaj finance company charge over due amount due to late payment. Whether rbj announced for 03months emi free

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 May 2020

Have you taken up the issue with the mangement of the company. Now-a-days aall such things are computer generated. The management is bound to take corrective action of  impropriety, if any, is brought to their notice.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 May 2020

RBI has not announced any concessions but only directed financial institutions not to treat the accounts as NPA/Default and proceed for such violations like handing over the asset, filing suits and sending agreements to intimidate such borrowers etc.,).  The simple solution is filing RTI Application and seeking such information from RBI.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me a certified copy of laid down norms/ extant rules and regulations/orders that state that financial institutions can levy an overdue penalty for those installments delayed due to COVID 19.

You can also simply issue a notice to Bajaj (Not RTTI) and demand

1. Please provide me the directives/orders on charging of penalty interest on overdue installments during COVID 19.as my account is being debited with such overdue interest and I understand that it is violation of Government orders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register