Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogaraj Khobragade   07 December 2019

irregularity in Transfer order and posting at far off place

I am working in
Railway. When I was working in Division, In November 2017, I was transfered on my request by Head Quarters order, but I was not relieved and I was transfered twice within the same Division. After lapse of 18 months, in terms of previous Head Quarter order, I was transfered and relieved from relieved. So is this
as per rules?
Second, after my transfer, I have been posted at 1218 KM away from my residence despite having 12posts vacant nearby to my residence. I am from SC community, and as per the Railways circular 'SC /ST employees can not be posted away from their native place on initial Posting/transfer/promotion.' I have requested the administration multiple times to get justice. But in vain. So where should I go to get the justice at the earliest?.My family is living at place of my previous posting, as my children are studying in 11th and 12th standard under state government board.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 December 2019

The transfer is at the discretion of the employer depending on necessity.  You can either move this with your established Union or file grievance petition before Railways.  Many employees faced similar situations, and when accustomed to the new places, they loved the places which they feared most and settled post.  Treat every posting an opportunity to understand India, and enjoy the place without incurring a single paisa.  The transfer must always be treated as privileged and it gives exposure and more work knowledge.  Please do not get disappointed and learn to love the place you work in.  Do not think this as preaching, but an employee must accustom to various places and establish his mobility, and mobility is merit in the promotion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register